Kybella Deoxycholic Acid Pre/Post Treatment Instructions
Welcome to New Skin Medical Spa in Augusta, Ga » Kybella Deoxycholic Acid Pre/Post Treatment Instructions
You should not be pregnant, nursing, have a history of a bleeding disorder or infection of the area to be treated. Please inform your physician if you take any blood thinners or aspirin. Also, if you have a history of any issue with lidocaine or epinephrine.
- Ice packs may be used to the treated area during the first 12 hours
- ice for 15 minutes every hour
- Do Not Massage the injected site
- You may take ibuprofen if tolerable, take 200 mg 3 times daily for the next 4 days.
- Avoid heavy exercise the day of treatment
- Notify our office if any significant swelling, bleeding, pain, discoloration, difficultyswallowing or smiling, or fever.
If you have any questions please contact New Skin Medical
Phone Number: 706-702-1216 Contact at Clinic: Christina